Summer 2018 - 3 months
The J.M. Smucker Company’s west coast corporate office is in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District. In 2015, The J.M. Smucker Company added a collection of #1 and leading pet brands to its existing portfolio of trusted consumer foods and coffee brands, including Meow Mix®, Milk-Bone®, Kibbles 'n Bits®, Natural Balance®, Pup-Peroni®, and 9Lives®. Steps from the Embarcadero, the San Francisco office boasts four floors in the iconic One Maritime Plaza and houses a variety of corporate functions for our Pet Food and Pet Snacks portfolio.
• Assist with various finance projects and initiatives
• Prepare monthly financial reporting package
• Analyze business results
• Develop financial forecast inputs and analysis
• Juniors pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree (Business related degree)
• Minimum GPA: 3.0
• Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Essbase and Siebel experience a plus.
• Detail oriented