Summer 2018 - 3 months
The J.M. Smucker Company’s west coast corporate office is in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District. In 2015, The J.M. Smucker Company added a collection of #1 and leading pet brands to its existing portfolio of trusted consumer foods and coffee brands, including Meow Mix®, Milk-Bone®, Kibbles 'n Bits®, Natural Balance®, Pup-Peroni®, and 9Lives®. Steps from the Embarcadero, the San Francisco office boasts four floors in the iconic One Maritime Plaza and houses a variety of corporate functions for our Pet Food and Pet Snacks portfolio.
- Analyze website and social media trends using analytic resources (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, Hitwise, Facebook Insights)
- As required, assist with special projects related to important company initiatives (social media, email marketing, mobile programs, etc.)
- Collaborate with external agencies to manage projects
- Demonstrate flexibility and initiative in assisting supervisors with miscellaneous projects as needed
- Communicate key learnings/insights to supervisors and internal clients
- Learn how to apply your individual talents to a successful team in a fast-paced, professional business environment
Juniors pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree (Business or Communication majors and other degrees related to marketing)
Minimum GPA: 3.0
Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Preferred skills include fluency with HTML and digital production environments.
InDesign or Photoshop experience a plus.