Part-time, hourly position. Free access to our Training Center Gym anytime. Employee discounts on TRX Products and Under Armour. Fun, active, young work environment.
We are looking for a Front Desk Representative to act as first point of contact for all current and prospective members and provide world-class customer service at our TRX Training Center. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, personable, and motivated individual to have a career with one of the premier companies in the sports and fitness industry.
• Greet all incoming members and guests and ensure all check-in procedures are followed
• Answer incoming inquiries via phone, email or walk-in and obtain appropriate information to direct/transfer calls/guests
• Follow up with all new members
• Promote and sell merchandise
• Perform general cleaning duties, ensuring the space is clean, presentable and “tour ready”
• Wash, fold and restock towels
• Complete cash drawer reports at start/end of shift
• Provide music, microphone and room organization assistance to Trainers
• Track all leads and prospects as directed by TTC Manager
• Highly organized and Self-starter
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• 2+ years of front desk experience, preferably in health and fitness industry