The Education Marketing internship is a unique chance to gain meaningful marketing experience and work for the leading marketing automation software company. Candidates will play a role in helping the team create and execute on marketing initiatives for the global customer education business. The Intern will frequently interact with all division including corporate marketing on executing Education marketing campaigns, maintaining education web pages and creating customer datasheets and presentations. The intern will immerse themselves within the group, gaining a deep understanding education, marketing and the use of Marketo’s software platform.
- Ability to be creative and work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Participate in the creation and execution of education marketing campaigns
- Maintain content on Marketo Education’s customer-facing web site
- Support Marketo’s certification program by running customer webinars
- Create and maintain customer datasheets and presentations
- Interact with different teams and managers on a daily basis
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing or Business Management
- Current student in college/university who has completed their 1st year
- Skilled in the use of common desktop applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, online meeting or collaboration sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Confident, effective verbal and written communication skills; comfortable meeting and greeting new people; good command of English
- Positive interpersonal and teaming skills; comfortable meeting and greeting new people
- Fast learner; takes to new challenges easily
- Takes direction well; seeks feedback or assistance readily, as needed, but also a self-starter
- Meaningful work: you will learn and develop personal and marketing skills. You will handle real-time marketing campaigns that impact our business.
- Personal growth: working in a professional environment will allow you to put into practice the theories and concepts you’ve learned in school while developing an understanding for a global education business.
- Expanding your network: making connections in the industry. Being an intern at Marketo will help you build personal relationships with respected colleagues as well as fellow interns.