- Flexible hours
- Collaborative, people-driven work environment
- Free snacks
- Wholesale product discounts
- Growth potential within the company
Sportique is a multi-channel e-commerce company based in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood that also boasts a curated boutique in the heart of the city. We're small, scrappy, and are as close to a work family as you can find. The company has recently earned a standing in Inc. 5000's List of Fastest Growing Companies of 2016 and hopes to continue growing faster, stronger, better, and more intelligently curated. As a close-knit team we value personality above all else. If you’re willing to bring your A-game each day and are eager to learn, this is a great opportunity to build a core skillset, and gain first-hand exposure to all aspects of an ecommerce business.
As an Ecommerce Product Production Associate you will collect, organize, manipulate, and publish product content and data across several core ecommerce platforms, including Shopify, Amazon, and Ebay. With product curation at the core of our brand, your work will have a direct impact on the growth of Sportique.
Some daily responsibilities include:
• Manipulate and format product data in excel
• Optimize product listings across all channels
• Resize and assign product images
• Write product and brand copy
• Create brand pages and navigation
• Coordinate with marketing on product launches
Required qualifications Come with a great attitude every single day!
Qualified candidates have a knack for the fine details, a passion for product marketing, a high level of comfort with spreadsheets, and an affinity for data management. Creative writing skills and experience editing images are great complements as well. At a minimum, we hope some of the following bullets are ways you might describe yourself:
• Proficient working within spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets)
• Confident writing technically and creatively
• Familiar with SEO best practices
• Experienced with basic image editing and manipulation
• Passionate about product marketing
• Personable, driven, and looking to make a daily impact
• Bonus: Experienced listing products on e-commerce marketplaces
Send your resume, and a few interesting sentences about yourself to: email@example.com