To learn more about and gain experience within the commercial real estate industry.
June 12 - August 11. Somewhat flexible depending on intern's availability.
- The internship is part of the CREATE Summer Internship Program. CREATE is a collaboration between major commercial real estate association and works to expand and strengthen the commercial real estate industry. For more information about CREATE go to: https://www.createworkforce.org/
- Kilroy Realty Corp: http://www.kilroyrealty.com/company-about
- Work directly in the Project Manager office and will be trained on entry level duties which will include AR, AP
- Participate in construction and budget meetings, vendor walks, tenant meetings and regular team meetings.
- Have an interest in commercial real estate.
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please send your resume to Heidi Yu at email@example.com.
In your email, respond to the following short answers:
1) Why are you interested in commercial real estate?
2) Why are you interested in interning with the Kilroy Realty Corp. (Please do your research).
3) Briefly describe your relevant experience from work, internship, school.
4) What are you hoping to learn from the this internship experience?