GSH was established in the United Kingdom in 1895, incorporated in the Americas in 1996 and in ASIA-PAC in 2012. Parsippany, London and Chennai are home to our global team of professionals whose efforts are fully focused on delivering exceptional client satisfaction. We self-deliver all technical services and utilize our global strategic partners to support the delivery of integrated facilities management to client buildings worldwide.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to acquire new business partners.
- Collaborate with sales team to ensure that requirements are met.
- Maintain relationships with current business partners and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned.
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- BA or BS degree.
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements.
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to handle pressures and meet deadlines.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and current events.
Send your resume to email@example.com. Strong applications will be sent to the company.