All Randstad employees are eligible for full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
A restaurant-reservation service company in downtown San Francisco is seeking a marketing administrator to support the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to dip your feet into the marketing field!
- A Marketing Administrator has many duties and responsibilities. The following main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Market research practices and techniques
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as FB Ads
- Transfer documents to software platforms for language translation.
- Update copyrights
- Email Campaigns/Edit Emails
- Proficiency with programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about data, with strong analytical and reporting skills
- 1-3 years of experience
- Experience with marketing automation platform, Marketo
- BA/BS in marketing or related field
- In-depth knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversions
Please email Lorraine Davila at Lorraine.Davila@randstadusa.com for more details.
Office number: (415) 397-1305.