Napa Valley Winery Management is a full-service, back-office solution for small wineries and vineyards. We have an immediate opening for an administrative assistant to help with: filing, client correspondence and other communications, bookkeeping, and winery compliance. This is a very good opportunity for a bright student to begin a career on the administrative side of the alcoholic beverage industry.
The successful candidate will be tasked with:
- Reviewing and managing client communications for three wineries
- Reviewing and entering Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables for a select number of small winery clients.
- Facility with Microsoft Word and Excel are essential.
- An understanding of general accounting principles will be very helpful.
- Experience with Quickbooks or more advanced bookkeeping software will be very helpful, but is not required.
Please contact us directly at 707-258-5528. Resume and cover letter can be sent to email@example.com