To be discussed
Temp to perm
This position will be responsible for the front desk and providing support to Accounts Receivable department.
• Front Desk reception and phones
• Understands all aspects of phone configuration
• Listens to and answers voicemail messages
• Mails credits daily
• Mails Net 10 invoices
• Verifies COD checks from all carriers and writes customer number and invoice number on all checks
• Runs tape for scanning checks in batches of 50's.
• Finalizes yellow deliveries daily all route 1-4
• Post Cash Deposits for SF & PX
• Run and apply customer cancels
• Files previous days invoices in customer number order
• Runs end of day reports at 4:00
• Runs end of week reports on Fridays after 4:00
• Once a day replenishes supplies, and make sure Main Lunch room is presentable. Reports to AR Manager when supplies are needed.
• General clerical duties for Operations and other departments as needed
• Special projects as needed
• Arrive on time and ready to work each morning
• Take and return from all breaks including lunch as per assigned schedule
• Report all injuries to manager & Human Resources on day of event
• Valid California Driver’s License
• Clean driving record, insurable by SSF under company policy
• Report any change in your personal status (driving, address, phone, marital, births, deaths) to Human Resources
• Work consistent with SSF Employee Handbook, guidelines, policies and procedures
• Maintain a professional attitude with all SSF employees, customers, vendors and visitors
• Answer telephones in professional and courteous manner
• Maintain a safe working environment
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team based environment
• Work overtime or hours other than those normally scheduled whenever necessary
Some administrative experience preferred, but strong communications with no experience is okay.
Please send your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for full job description.