To be determined.
Kal Financial is expanding its operations and is looking for a highly motivated Accounting Assistant. As a critical initial point of contact for all vendors and our corporate accounting department, a successful candidate will be able to work efficiently and diligently. The accounting assistant has to be familiar with bookkeeping, best practices in accounting/finance also with efficiency and great attention to detail. Clear and professional communication is essential to the success of this role.
- Work with our corporate team to ensure AP/AR transactions are moving in a timely manner
- Preparing semi-monthly expense reimbursements reports
- Prepare checks as needed and daily deposits
- Review and maintain QuickBooks transactions
- Collecting monthly vendor invoices and RESPAs as needed
- Process commission, bonus, and payroll for our sales and operations team
- Perform monthly audits of our corporate P&L and GL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic, organization skills, and attention to details with a high level of accuracy
- Must be dependable and comfortable working in a fast-paced and highly productive environment
- Effective time and project management skills
- Education and Experience: College degree or 2+ years of accounting or administrative experience.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of the mortgage or real estate industry preferred but not required
- Experience with QuickBooks software is desirable
- Strong mathematical skills, accuracy, attention to detail
- Self-motivated and strong desire to learn and grow
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Please forward resumes in word format to email@example.com.