- The opportunity to enhance your media relations, client management and strategic thinking skills among the smartest, boldest and most creative minds in the business
- A career path that supports professional development and promotes growth from within
- A collaborative environment that values good ideas and creates a place for your voice to be heard
- An important role in the execution of integrated PR programs for companies that are changing the way we live and work for the better
- Excellent compensation and benefits packages, financial incentives, reward and recognition programs, and a culture that respects life outside the office
About Merritt Group
Merritt Group is a nationally recognized strategic communications agency that provides marketing, public relations and digital strategy and services to organizations ranging from venture-funded startups to global Fortune 500 companies. We apply deep expertise in four market areas – technology, energy, healthcare and government – to deliver results that get people talking. Founded in 1996, Merritt Group has offices in San Francisco, CA and Washington, D.C.
Our team members lead and support accounts across the agency to develop and execute communications campaigns, provide clients with strategic counsel, and land big coverage for highly respected firms across a range of B2B technology markets. Ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced environment, relish the natural high of a well-placed media hit, seek adventure in new professional challenges, and continually strive to exceed client expectations through inspired problem solving.
Merritt Group offers rewarding opportunities for all levels of strategic communications professionals to launch their careers or deepen their expertise. We pride ourselves on fostering a friendly, collaborative environment with professional development programs that support personal growth, mentoring and coaching, opportunities for advancement, competitive compensation and benefits, generous time off, financial incentives, regular social activities and events, community philanthropy and a flexible work environment.
KEY SOFT SKILLS
- Client-focused: Shows a genuine interest in the business technology landscape and takes the time to learn each client’s business and competitive landscape. Begins to have an active voice in client meetings. Is execution-oriented and meets or exceeds all deadlines.
- Solutions-focused: Begins to learn how to not only identify problems, but also work proactively to find solutions.
- Team player: Provides support for every aspect of designated accounts and works closely with teammates to deliver exceptional results. Works well in a collaborative team environment.
- Desire to learn and be challenged: Open to new ideas and change, and commits to being direct in all communication with colleagues and teammates. Receives feedback positively and implements immediately.
- Outstanding organizational skills: An efficient, detail-oriented work style with deep appreciation for both the art of multitasking and the sanctity of deadlines
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills: The ability to convey messages clearly and effectively
- Digital and social media prowess: Familiar with tools such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn as part of integrated marketing programs
- Kung Fu Google mastery: The ability to probe deep corners of the Internet to unearth compelling statistics, trends, competitive intelligence, and strategic opportunities including editorial calendars, speaking/events calendars and award nominations
- A great attitude, of course! Strong work ethic, the ability to work well with teams, a passion for our industry, enthusiasm for mastering the fundamentals of PR, and the desire to have fun doing it
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree
- Up to one year of working experience, including internships
Visit merrittgrp.com/careers to apply!