- Medical Plans (PPO, HMO,HSA, HRA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Commuter Benefits (Pretax)
- Travel Assistance Program
- Individual Medical Decision Systems (MedExpert)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Sick Pay
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off for Community Service
- Banking/Investment Service Discounts
- Income Protection Programs
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Group Life Insurance
- Supplemental Employee Life Insurance
- Supplemental Dependent Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
Mechanics Bank is looking for a Part Time Customer Service Representative for our Point Richmond Branch.
In this role, under general supervision, you will be able to provide basic to more complex banking transactions to our clients. You will have the opportunity to actively assist customers accurately and according to established policies and procedures, including cross-sell and referral of Bank products. You will learn banking operations, customer service and audit.
- Accepts, verifies, and processes basic to more complex client transactions according to established procedures and security guidelines. Transactions include deposits, withdrawals, payments, transfers, etc.
- Processes transactions submitted through other channels, including night-drop, bank-by-mail, ATM, etc.
- Assists customers with check orders; balancing their accounts; safe deposit openings, closing, and transactional use.
- Represents the Bank and its products and services with pride and enthusiasm. Senses and responds to customer needs. Identifies and pursues new or related customer opportunities.
- Contributes to a cooperative and positive working atmosphere. Is flexible, responsive, and assists co-workers in the attainment of the Bank’s objectives with a focus on the needs of the customer.
- Protects the Bank’s assets by ensuring sufficient funds in accounts. Enters stop payments in the on-line computer system.
- Provides administrative assistance to the office.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent ability to handle cash, including accurate counting. \
- Ability to balance accounts, including accurate record-keeping.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service.
- Skill in putting customers at ease, helping them communicate their needs, and instilling confidence.
- Ability to handle and defuse situations involving frustrated customers.
- Ability to work as a team to ensure good coverage and customer service.
Email email@example.com (preferred) or via this link: https://rn11.ultipro.com/MEC1000/jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*3D48648512A2604F