EMSL offers full time benefits: medical, dental, 401(k), voluntary benefits, paid time off, holiday pay, flexible spending account.
EMSL Analytical, Inc. is looking for a Sales Account Representative for its laboratory location in San Leandro, CA
This position will be primarily responsible for establishing and pursuing new clients/sales as well as maintain active accounts to be assigned. The territory for sales will be within Northern CA and other states/areas may be assigned.
As the nation's leading environmental testing firm, EMSL's network of nationwide laboratories has been providing quality analytical services since 1981. We offer a wide array of analytical testing services to support environmental investigations focused on asbestos, microbiology, lead paint, environmental chemistry, indoor air quality, industrial hygiene and food testing. Additionally, we also provide materials testing, characterization, and forensic laboratory services for a wide range of commercial, industrial, regulatory, and law enforcement clients.
EMSL Analytical, Inc. is a stable and growing company that offers the opportunity to become a part of a close knit team where you can advance within and develop professionally. EMSL laboratories are throughout the U.S. and international with laboratory locations in Canada.
To find out more about EMSL Analytical, Inc. please visit our website at: www.emsl.com
- Activities related to generating new/additional business from new accounts and existing accounts.
- Sales Activities will include, but not limited to, prospecting and calling (cold calls) for new business, qualifying clients, generating competitive price proposals, conducting follow-up calls, follow up on leads from internet, advertising, and/or referral leads, handling client calls as needed.
- Building and maintain Client relationship with emphasis on getting additional sales from existing clients. All activities shall be properly documented in Marketing CRM and communicated to the Region Sales Manager and/or the National Sales Manager.
- Arrange and conduct on-site client appointments on regular basis.
- Attend Various Tradeshows/Conferences within your set region
- Minimum 2 years’ experience selling/account management of Lab services to clients or environmental consultant experience required
- Associates Degree Minimum
- Must be able to travel with the Region
- Client Advocacy/Customer Service
- Must have excellent phone etiquette and demonstrate professional demeanor
- Science background is a plus but not required
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to prioritize work assignments and work in fast paced setting
- Must be proficient in MS Office
- Must have excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Looking for Enthusiastic and positive people with willingness to learn, and ability to multi-task
- EMSL System Training will be provided
Schedule: This job will be onsite in the laboratory, Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, may require some travel to client accounts.
For consideration, all candidates must apply through our company website:
EMSL Careers Center Website: https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=EMSL&cws=1&rid=2382
Mobile Careers Center Website: https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=EMSL&cws=40&rid=2382
EOE including Veterans and Disabled