This is a paid part-time internship (hours and days are flexible).
Merritt Group is seeking a creative, energetic, big-thinking, tech-loving rock star Intern to join our team in San Francisco, CA. Our team members lead and support accounts across the agency to develop and execute communications campaigns, provide clients with strategic counsel, support new business development initiatives, and land big coverage for highly respected firms across a range of B2B technology markets.
- 3 days a week
- Aligned to 2-3 accounts
- Join meetings and calls
- Understand the clients
- Horizontal support for the agency
- Media list
- Briefing book
- Research intensive
- Exposure to a lot of different areas of our business and many different clients
- College seniors or recent grads majoring in Public Relations,
- Journalism or related fields are preferred
- Successful candidates will possess impeccable written and oral communication skills, and be highly creative and collaborative.
Go to our careers page and fill out an application: