Golin is a progressive public relations agency with expertise ranging from brand-building and cutting edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Our client roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world, including enviable partnerships with Fortune 500 clients. Golin aligns earn-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey, to deliver maximum impact for clients and reach a profoundly diverse global market. “Go All In” is the agency’s ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity.
We Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to Go All In for our people. We challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy, and have empowered them to do so by offering a full suite of competitive medical, dental, vision, Life Insurance and 401-k benefits along with our LifeTime benefits program. LifeTime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, ridiculously good health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. We really do want you to play as hard as you work!
Are you ready to Go All In?
Our San Francisco office is looking for a dynamic, creative and dedicated team member who will support media initiatives for clients in the tech, healthcare and consumer and consumer space.
This role will partially work to support key campaigns throughout the year, while also providing general office support as needed. This could include: Scheduling team conference calls, ordering office supplies, managing different subscriptions for the office and ensuring conference rooms are setup for client or guest meetings.
Sound like you want to Go All In with us? Here are the details:
- Support day-to-day media relations and client relationship responsibilities on prominent consumer and tech brands.
- Partner with accounts teams to create engaging media campaigns, establish and maintain relationships with media and community organizations, as well as online influencers, and develop messaging specific to client needs.
- Provide media monitoring and reporting for client teams.
- Support the organization of client and office logistics for seamlessly executed events.
- Work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with all members of the team.
- Engage in strategic media outreach, press material development, and event management, with a heavy focus on daily media outreach and pitch development.
- Other administrative tasks as requested by agency team
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in PR, communications or journalism, with 1-2 years of related agency experience.
- Familiarity with reporting and monitoring.
- Strong writing and outreach skills are necessary.
- A passion for securing placements for clients and building relationships with anyone.
- Understanding of earned and paid media strategy and experience creating media plans.
- Excellent communication, organizational and computer skills are a must, along with the ability meet deadlines, juggle multiple tasks, and handle fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and highly motivated; demonstrating the ability and desire to work independently and confidently, but as part of a team.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to connect with people at all levels.
- Proven ability to be solutions-oriented and resourceful.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and media monitoring, tracking and reporting.
- Involvement working on tech and consumer brands.
- Interest/experience in Corporate Social Purpose work
Please apply online at Golin.com https://ipg.taleo.net/careersection/golin_ext_cs/jobdetail.ftl?job=01094...