- Holidays off
- Sick leave hours
- In-office kitchen and coffee
- Access to Insperity perks platform
Leadership San Francisco (LSF), www.leadershipsf.org, an organization operating under the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce Foundation, a 501(c)(3), is dedicated to educating and developing community trustees who will make a significant contribution to strengthen and transform our community.
Each year, approximately 60 business and community emerging and established leaders from the corporate, nonprofit and public sectors are selected to participate in LSF's 10-month program. Participants are challenged to increase their knowledge and understanding of the environment in which they live and work, and to learn how to respond effectively to community issues. They are part of a unique network of concerned citizens taking an active role in influencing the quality of life in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The intern will be exposed to a range of employers, agencies, and organizations, the "movers and shakers" of the San Francisco Bay Area, while assisting in this 34-year-old civic leadership organization. The opportunity is limitless for future employment or internships, as well as gaining further understanding of the "ins and outs" of San Francisco when attending monthly seminars and events, meeting civic and business leaders and exposure to major community issues.
- Communicate and collaborate directly with the Executive Director for proper execution of each of the ten monthly Sessions.
- Create marketing material including brochures, event invitations and flyers.
- Operate and manage the Leadership San Francisco website.
- Respond to email requests and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Provide assistance in the coordination of annual events.
- Manage a growing Access database.
- Excellent communication and word processing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Multi-task and demonstrate the ability to prioritize projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Work independently, but also capable of working on a team.
- Experienced in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Experienced in Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- Can troubleshoot basic technical and computer difficulties when needed.