• Working on a per assignment basis, you may accept as many or as few assignments as you like
• You can earn some extra money, on your own schedule
• It is ideal for students, stay-at-home parents, home business owners, or anyone with a passion for customer service.
DO YOU LOVE TO SHOP?
Please read on for opportunities that are available to you!
Premier Service provides businesses across Canada with feedback about customer service through mystery shopping. We have assignments in stores, restaurants, banks, casinos, car dealerships, and more!
Thanks to our continued growth, we are looking for more Mystery Shoppers in San Francisco. Right now, for example, we have a Price Collection Project in San Francisco to be completed by February 20th!
- We currently have a project available and our mandate is to collect the prices in your market, for various items and services in order to assess the cost of living where you live. The results of this study will be published in an international publication with the cost of living statistics from around the world.
- We will provide you with instructions and a list that contains all the items for which you need to collect prices. Your role will be to collect the prices (covertly) and then enter them into our online form.
- You will have total flexibility to visit the store any time that they are open.
- If you have a smartphone, it will be very helpful since you must take pictures of the items for which you are collecting prices.
- A valid email address and access to the Internet
- A PayPal account
- Excellent attention to detail and written communication skills.
- Mystery Shoppers must have excellent attention to detail.
Premier Service was ranked on the coveted PROFIT100 and PROFIT500 as one of Canada's Fastest Growing companies. Premier Service is accredited by the Mystery Shopping Providers Association (www.mspa-na.org) and is a member of the Retail Council of Canada (www.retailcouncil.org).
Mystery Shoppers must have excellent attention to detail.