The Nest Energy team works closely with energy providers to create compelling customer offers for Nest products and services. Areas of focus include energy effeciency rebates, residential demand response programd and time-of-use rates. You will work closely with business development, sales and operations teams to develop new partnerships and execute opon existing business. You will gain exposure to all cross functional teams, critical in the success of the business including marketing, finance, marketing, finance, product, ecommerce, and engineering.
Each target area creates an MBA intern experience around a key focus area essential to driving the business. Roles and responsibilities are equivalent to those of a program manager, business analyst, merchandising manager, business development lead, and/or operations manager.
Each role will have a specific, defined project that the intern will work on over the summer - focused either in Program Management / Sales Operations, Retail, Energy or owned (Nest.com) channels at Nest. At the end of the summer, each Intern will deliver a presentation to senior executives on their recommendation for the business challenge.
- Experience within Retail and/or Energy channels
- Experience with .com
- Experience within Consumer Electronics
- Marketing or merchandising background
- Experience within Sales, Consulting
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work through ambiguity and to work autonomously
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment
- Related experience, industry knowledge, and strong technology skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to travel
submit application through the website https://nest.com/careers/positions/o06Z6fwV/global-business-organization...