- Flexible work environment and hours.
- Potential to work part-time during school.
We provide high-rise window washing and specialty services to property managers in SF Bay Area. We are in process of consolidating and updating our customer information and service requirements in order to provide better customer service. The Data Entry Intern will assist with software implementation of new cloud-based work order system. Candidate will be responsible for the data preparation, cleansing, and entry into financial software (Quickbooks) and work order software (MHelpdesk) for over 300 customers.
- Data Gathering from different company sources
- Quickbooks Data Entry
- MHelpdesk Data Entry
- Set up progress tracking mechanism and monitor status
- Give regular updates to Senior Exec
- End User Training
- SFBOMA-CREATE business school student
- Excellent software skills; demonstrated use of different packages either through classes or prior work experience;
- Willingness to work independently;
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Quickbooks experience