Seasonal Full-Time Internship
Brief Posting Description
The Business Analyst Intern supports the Software Manufacturing and Distribution department, a global organization in Oracle. This role primary deals with aspects of Business Operations and Finance.
As a member of Oracle's Manufacturing and Distribution organization, you will be responsible for providing all aspects of financial support for planning and control. Assist in consolidation and reporting of financial results. Gather, model, analyze, prepare, and summarize information for financial plans, operating forecasts, trended future requirements, etc.; on a weekly & monthly basis. Prepare recommendations based on analysis. The Business Analyst Intern may assist in Business Operations and Logistics projects/tasks, as well as perform revenue and expense analysis, headcount and headcount driven expense analysis at cost center level, reconciliation of accounts receivable, variance analysis and ad-hoc analysis as required. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company and department policies and procedures.
- Support the Software Manufacturing and Distribution organization worldwide (specifically US, Ireland and China)
- Assist with monthly forecast for global line of business
- Reconcile and research discrepancies through investigation, and ad-hoc reporting
- Ensure the accuracy of all inventory accounting; cycle counting
- Ensure accurate accounting and payment offreight invoices via freight auditor
- Prepare financial reports for upper management to review
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis on potential changes to supply-chain
- Produce and analyze weekly key indicators of department performance
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated skills in Excel and Microsoft Office Suite required
- Completion of basic Business and Finance courses desired
- College student pursuing BA/BS degree
Apply on Handshake at https://app.joinhandshake.com/login. Login and search "Oracle Business Analyst"