At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we’re hiring Associate Big Data Consultants to help our customers develop technical expertise and deliver results in key engagements, often alongside our partners. Our technical consultants will help customers experiment with proofs of concept, provide guidance on AWS best practices, and help customers and partners succeed in their implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, IoT, batch processing, big data, archiving, and disaster recovery.
AWS Professional Services engages in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base. We are obsessed about strong success for the customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered, and to drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are eager to deliver results, are deeply technical and highly innovative, and are a voracious learner, we want to talk to you.
Above (Position Description)
· Experience designing and deploying large-scale distributed data processing systems
· Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
· BS level technical degree or equivalent experience
· Expertise in one or more programming languages (preferably Python or Java)
· Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed
· Computer Science or Math background preferred
· Experience with Machine Learning and Deep Learning approaches
· Knowledge of the primary AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route 53, and S3)
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.