Details to come...
Act as primary assistant to Property Accountants relating to day to day general accounting tasks such as customer/tenant billings, accounts receivable issues, accounts payable invoice processing and other customer and accounting requests, as well as assisting Property Accountants with financial and management reporting requirements.
• Assist Property Accountant with the quarterly close process, including preparing lead schedules, supporting schedules and generating reports for audit binder.
• Assist the Property Accountant in the preparation and review of the operating revenue/expense budgets as necessary.
• Assist the Property Accountant with all 404-compliance responsibilities.
• Represent Boston Properties as an additional personal contact for customers in resolving Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable questions.
• Perform data entry and updates to the JD Edwards system pertaining to assigned properties including the input of journal entries.
• Prepare the monthly and quarterly Revenue Analysis for the office and retail tenants.
• Explain current and year-to-date revenue and expense variances.
• Review and code Accounts Payable invoices weekly/daily.
• Generate recurring billing comparison report and analysis on a monthly basis.
• Assist A/R personnel to resolve issues regarding unapplied cash and other tenant billing/receivable issues as necessary.
• Coordinate tenant invoicing through the billable work order system as necessary.
• Coordinate tenant invoicing for building tenant authorizations, and other related charges as requested by the Property Management and Construction Departments.
• Assist Property Accountant with Lease Tracking responsibilities of which includes obtaining supporting documentation in order to help expedite the process.
• Calculate quarterly sales overage for retail tenants and maintain Sales Tracking Database as necessary.
• Prepare monthly security deposit, letters of credit, accounts receivable, mortgage payables and other balance sheet account reconciliations.
• Assist Property Accountant with Fixed Asset Schedules as it relates to updating FAS and entering depreciation journal entry.
• Maintain monthly Utility expense and Occupancy schedules pertaining to assigned properties.
• Assist Property Accountant with the preparation of Real Estate Tax I&E forms.
• A minimum of an Associates Degree required, with an advanced degree in Accounting or Business Administration preferred.
• A minimum of 0-2 years of related experience required. Experience in customer service, billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable or general accounting preferred.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to resolve difficult situations and conflicts effectively.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.