Access to Amy Wilkinson to learn from a preeminent thought leader on entrepreneurship
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO, who will proactively manage administrative tasks for the CEO. You will be an integral part of ensuring that the CEO's day-to-day runs smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
The ideal candidate is energetic, a doer and analytical problem solver. The best candidates possess the ability to proactively anticipate needs and develop solutions quickly as problems arise.
• Support CEO and other team members with various administrative tasks (scheduling meetings, booking travel, etc.)
• Maintain an efficient flow of information between internal and external contacts spanning numerous initiatives
• Draft internal and external correspondences on behalf of executive
• Assist with budgets and invoices
• File expense reports and track reimbursement status
• Manage projects, internal and external meetings and large-scale events
• Partner with Facilities, IT and Security to resolve any logistical issues
• Bachelor’s degree
• A desire to work at a fast-paced, goal driven, hard-working start-up
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Highly motivated, self-driven, solution and detail oriented
• Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
• Understanding of commonly used tools, Google suite, Slack, etc.
• Excellent written and spoken communication as well as interpersonal skills
• Organized with the ability to prioritize and multitask
Have experience working in a startup like environment.
Please email your resume to Sean Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org