August - December 2018
Accounts Payable will be reporting to Controller and will be primarily processing accounts payable transactions. This position is ideal for business/finance/accounting student who is looking to gain professional accounting work experience.
• Manage incoming invoices, sort by approver and ensure all invoices have proper approvals.
• Code invoices with proper GL account, department, and project (if any).
• Enter invoices in SAP accounting system in accordance with Desktop Procedures.
• Review, code and enter employee expense reports in accordance with Desktop Procedures.
• File entered invoices and expense reports in the “AP To Be Paid” file.
• Manage Accounting email inbox by printing invoices, responding to vendors, forwarding invoices for approval, etc.
• Coordinate with Controller in preparing weekly Check Run approval list.
• Ensure all approved disbursements have approved supporting documents before disbursements are made. Match paid invoices to check/ACH/Wire copies.
• File paid AP Packets in the “Paid AP” file.
• Match receipts to credit card statement monthly. Code credit card charges with proper GL account and department. Enter credit cards in SAP as AP Invoice.
• Accrue sales/use tax as required.
• Reconcile monthly bank accounts.
• Assist with audits and external reporting 1099 maintenance.
• Adheres to Siluria’s ZERObjective Initiative.
• Other duties as assigned.
• AA/BA/BS degree with accounting courses (completed or in process).
Please complete application on our careers page: https://www.theapplicantmanager.com/jobs?pos=si118