Medical/ Vision/ Dental/ FSA/ Life insurance/ LTD insurance/ 401K/ Commuter benefit.
MG West, San Francisco's preferred Haworth dealership, is looking for an Accounts Payable (AP) who will report daily and directly to the CFO. AP assumes responsibility for accurately completing Accounts Payable and month end closing in a timely manner.
- Process vendor invoices for payment (PO match and Invoice voucher)
- Timely communication with vendors to resolve payment problems
- Communication with other departments to resolve vendor invoice discrepancies
- Handle, follow up, and record vendor credit memo, charge back, and refund.
- Obtain approval and process daily deposit requests
- Daily credit card, ACH, and wire payment
- Print and review daily booking report
- Weekly check run
- Run and distribute weekly unacknowledged purchase order reports
- Monthly credit card reconciliations and posting
- Month end close- prepare general ledger entries, amortization schedule, and bank reconciliation
- Monthly general ledger account reconciliation (AP account, Trade Out, Vendor deposits)
- Maintain vendor certificate of insurance file
- Set up new vendors
- Run monthly top vendor and client reports
- Sound understanding of the purchase and payment cycle
- Meticulous attention to detail with sensitivity to deadlines.
- Willing to learn
- Problem-solving mindset
- Ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong math skills
- Positive customer oriented approach to service.
- MS Office- Word, Excel, Outlook
- 1 - 2 years Accounts Payable and GL experience
- College Degree in Accounting