Services available include:
Pathways to Success
I want to succeed in school. I want a good job after college. Where do I start?
Make sure you're on the right path with the Pathways to Success program. Visit the Career Center in BUS 137, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can earn rewards! The first 20 students to successfully complete five activities by the end of the semester earn a gift card!
Job and Internship Listings
Take advantage of this comprehensive, categorized listing of job search and career development online resources.
Spotlight on Career Success
The value of an SF State education when combined with strong engagement in College of Business programs and offerings has helped these alumni in their career paths. We proudly share their career success stories.
Post a job
The College of Business is interested in helping you successfully fill your available positions. Post a job or internship.
Partner with us
Partnering with the College of Business gives you access to some of the best and brightest talent. We offer on-campus interviews, pre-screening of candidates, speaking engagement opportunities and job postings. We work with you to ensure success. Contact Heidi Yu at email@example.com
CREATE Fellows Program
The Commercial Real Estate Alliance for Tomorrow’s Employees (CREATE) is a collaborative effort by leading commercial real estate companies and service firms to address the industry’s growing workforce challenges throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. CREATE now assists the College of Business to develop future global leaders through its new CREATE Fellows Program. The one-year program prepares students to be job-ready in the commercial real estate market, and runs from September 2017 to May 2018. Learn more about the CREATE Fellows Program
Hospitality & Tourism Management
The J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott Foundation HTM Global Student Career and Professional Development Program at San Francisco State prepares Hospitality and Tourism Management students for successful careers in the global hospitality and tourism industry. Students receive individualized career counseling in the Business building, room 343.
The goals of the program focus on:
- expanding the development of students’ professional skills, including written and oral communications, leadership training, business etiquette, cultural and global awareness
- strengthening students’ abilities to self-manage their careers through programs grounded in self-analysis, résumé development, practice interviewing, and job searching skills
- enhancing interactions between students and industry professionals through on campus career events and networking opportunities, on-campus interviews with employers, and contacts with international companies
- providing recruitment opportunities for hotel management companies, with a special emphasis in the placement of international students who return to their home countries
- broadening the availability of internship opportunities for domestic and international students
- support alumni after graduation with job placement and create professional networks for alumni
ContactLaura Shroder, Director
J. Willard & Alice S. Marriott Foundation HTM Global Student Career and Professional Development Program
College of Business
San Francisco State University
San Francisco State Univeristy President’s Leadership Fellows Program
The SF State President’s Leadership Fellows Program provides students with tools and resources to assist them in their preparation and transition to job-readiness. The program is offered through the SF State Office of Career Services.
You will need Adobe Reader to view PDF files, please visit: www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html for a free Adobe Reader download.