Procedures for Undergraduate and Graduate Business students
Any student enrolled in an internship business course, including classroom, online or independent study courses, in which they receive academic credit and/or grade equivalency for an internship or off campus work, must
- obtain the teaching faculty’s approval
- obtain and submit the required faculty and internship employer’s signatures on Institute for Civic and Community Engagement (ICCE) forms
- submit forms prior to the start of their course each semester
This process validates your work efforts off campus for your academic credit.
Spring 2019 Semester
- For spring 2019, paperwork must be submitted by the student to ICCE no later than November 5.
- Follow the guidelines, and download required forms, from the Institute for Civic and Community Engagement website.
- Students may submit the completed, employer-signed forms by uploading to the ICCE website, or visiting the ICCE office, HSS 206; ask to see Eunice Kim, email@example.com