Medical, 401 (k)
Join our team!
We are a upscale and busy optical office and we're looking for a full-time or part-time sales associate to join our team. An ideal candidate is friendly with excellent customer service skills and able to multi-task well. No optical experience? It's okay, we're willing to train the right person!
We offer high base salary pay with a generous bonus system and excellent benefits including health insurance and retirement. Also, we are a professional and supportive team that offers a great (and fun) work environment. Please email us if you are interested. We look forward to meeting you!
Assist Optometrists with pre-testing of patients, take blood pressure, room patients for exam, work in optician's lab to place orders for frames and contact lenses, check in delivered orders, call patients, fit new frames and adjust.
Optician experience but will train the right person.
Send resumé via email email@example.com
The Research Coordinator position works as part of a team supporting real estate brokers, appraisers and property management personnel with their daily research needs by being a main source of industry-leading information. The major function of this role is to maintain current property data from which to provide reports to the brokers, appraisers and property management to use in their marketing efforts.
- Update, attach documents and enter new listings/comps into the KM Desktop
- Create submarket/city reports for marketing materials
- Generate demographic reports
- Obtain phone numbers and background information of property owners
- Collect out of area market information as requested
- Use proprietary, online and subscription resources to research and validate accuracy of internal data
- Other duties and administrative tasks as assigned
- Track industry news and be knowledgeable about large real estate projects, developments, trends and local geography
- Email weekly news stories to agents and staff
- Update and maintain tenants in the marketplace spreadsheets for the different groups
- Create trend reports, economic reports, employment reports, market reports, report on recent major transactions for marketing purposes
- Quarterly Market Reports production
- Keep a professional image and demeanor
- Must have strong computer skills in all Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook). Knowledge of Google Maps, TLO, CoStar and Datatree a plus
- Ability to learn new computer programs and processes with limited oversight
- Excellent attention to detail and work quality
- Must type minimum 50 wpm
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently
Send your resume and cover letter to Jerry Holdner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You'll get to work with one of the coolest marketing teams at a cutting-edge robotics company!
- These guys are literally making robotic exoskeletons that are helping people to walk again.
To assist MARCOM with logistics including tradeshow planning, demo scheduling, scheduling, reservations, coordination, shipments, employee travel, and report outs.
• Assist marketing director & PR teams with 2-3 week upcoming event update
• Assist employees at tradeshows with making hotel reservations
• Assist ambassadors at tradeshows with making hotel & flight reservations
• Assist marketing manager with booth messaging & layout
• Assist marketing manager with shipping of booth & marketing collateral
• Develop detailed tradeshow checklist for planning & guidance
• Assist sales & onsite consultant with completion of tradeshow checklist
• Assist IR, PR, & MARCOM with notifications for any critical events
• Develop integrated content calendar worldwide
• Assist marketing director in post-show report out videos
- Still in school
- Able to be onsite a few days a week
- Crazy passionate about getting things done
Email Carly at email@example.com.
We're helping our friends at Ekso out with this internship and will send your resume right to the hands of the hiring manager!
Send: updated resume (make it good, no typos!) and a few sentences about yourself!
- Employee discount
- Medical benefits at 30 hours per week
- Retail Business Management
- Health, Beauty, and Pharmacy Business Operations
- Customer Service
- Inventory Management
- Pharmacy Patient Customer Service
If you have the skills necessary to thrive in a fast paced environment, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine career opportunity.
At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line results.
The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from all other real estate service firms.
The Assistant reports to the Property Manager. The Assistant is familiar with all aspects pertaining to the daily operation of the assigned properties and supports the Property Manager and Director(s) in establishing favorable tenant relations, maintaining the properties in a first-class manner, carrying out all administrative duties, and quickly responding to tenant requests.
· Draft correspondence to and from owners, tenants, vendors and management.
· Assist Property Manager in the administration of all leases. Respond to and coordinate tenant service requests and inquiries regarding operation of the building.
· Maintain orderly property files, including tenant, vendor, insurance, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and property files.
· Assure collection of all rent on the first of the month. Generate aging reports and provide updates and follow up on outstanding A/R, advising Senior Property Manager of collection problems. Assess late fees on collections received after the tenth of the month after consulting with Senior Property Manager.
· Create and update Lease Abstracts for each tenant.
· Coordinate all deliveries and move-ins/move-outs.
· Process all tenant requests for special work. Obtain estimate, provide proposal, order work, and invoice tenant for such work. Coordinate with Engineering department where necessary.
· Maintain work order system.
· Update and maintain all Property Information Books.
· Update, track and maintain Certificate of Insurance lists for tenants and vendors. Request new or renewed certificates as required.
· Update, track and maintain Property Contact Information Sheets.
· Establish and maintain “Critical Dates” report which lists all tenant anniversaries, lease expirations, options, rent increase dates, etc.
· Responsible for processing of all accounts payable. Based on budget guidelines, accurately code invoices for Property Manager’s approval. Generate purchase orders per company policies. Match invoices to PO’s, and complete invoice data entry. Oversee data entry function for certain properties in the case where data entry is performed by others.
· Responsible for calculating and processing tenant bill-back for submetered utility consumption.
· Review Pre-Posting Report for accuracy prior to posting of rents to tenant accounts. Generate and review rent statements and sundry billings, and ensure delivery of accurate rent statements every month.
III. Tenant Relations
· Visit with primary tenant contacts and provide ongoing communication to create and maintain favorable relations between tenants and management. Maintain tenant relations log.
· Responsible for day-to-day tenant calls. Follow through to 100% completion on all tenant requests. Coordinate all tenant events.
· Coordinate Fire/Life Safety Procedures training for tenants.
· Coordinate move-in of tenants. Provide Welcome Package, keys, coordinate move. Arrange for welcome gift.
IV. Building Operations
· Be familiar with the terms and specifications of all building service contracts. Continuously monitor the performance of vendors and service contactors and conduct regular meetings with contractors to ensure optimum performance.
· Conduct regular inspections of the buildings.
· Periodically review service contracts and prepare and administer all bids for services.
· Relay complaints, problems, special cleaning projects, etc. to Building Engineer; follow up to ensure task completion.
· Conduct and document periodic inspections with Janitorial Supervisor. Ensure that the property is being maintained in a Class-A manner.
· Issue keys, card keys, parking access cards, etc., utilizing building-specific software program.
· Maintain dialogue with engineering department to ensure that all service requests are addressed in a timely manner.
· Direct Engineer in the completion of building maintenance.
V. Tenant/Building Improvement Supervision
Coordinate access to building for contractors. Attend construction meetings as directed Sr. Property Manager. Notify tenants in advance of any construction activity that will impact building operations or the tenants’ conduct of business.
Bachelors Degree plus minimum three years administrative experience required, preferably in real estate.
Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and any specific software as required. Proficiency in Yardi Voyager, MRI preferable.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title in the subject line.
No Phone Calls/Agencies Please
Equal Opportunity Employer