- Reports directly to the CEO and can have involvement in almost any aspect of the organization that the intern desires.
- Gets to attend lots of fun events.
Adventures in Common (www.AdventuresInCommon.com) is a social adventures club which plans and hosts 30-50 events per month for our members. Our members join us to meet one another for friendship and dating. We provide an instant social life. Events range from white water river-rafting to games nights, gourmet dinners to sky-diving, happy hours to swimming with dolphins; pretty much anything you can think of. We also do trips around the world. Events generally take place on nights and weekends. We launched 4 months ago and currently have 550 members. Our intention is open clubs across the United States.
Marketing Intern - This position reports directly to the CEO of a start-up. It is part-time and work hours are highly flexible. The intern will have a combination of regular tasks each week and one off projects.
1. Social Media Marketing - Post our events and photos to various social media platforms.
2. Email Marketing - Write our newsletters 2-3 times per week to members and prospective members.
3. Analysis - Summarize Google Analytics and LuckyOrange data for easy reading.
4. Projects - Various one-off projects such as contacting vendors or members about events.
5. Events - Attend some events.