Sportique is a globally curated e-commerce company offering lifestyle products from around the world in a multi-channel environment. With a focus on products and brands that benefit both consumers and our global environment, we are seeking team members who share our passion for product design, lifestyle marketing, and constantly blurring the lines between e-commerce and brick & mortar retail.
As an Operations Associate, you will contribute in continuing to build an exciting and emerging e-commerce company. If you are someone who likes to learn on the fly, is a go-getter and likes to be challenged, then this role is for you.
In this role, you will assist the Director of Operations to run the day to day activities of Sportique. You will be given important responsibilities and ownership of projects from day one. This role is intended for someone with initiative and a deep sense of ownership; someone who enjoys being a utility player and using both analysis and execution to solve difficult business problems.
- Will ensure all FBA shipments are accounted for and stay on top of delivery
- Prepare all FBA Shipments and send to appropriate Amazon warehouse
- Create products on Amazon
- Manage the FBA shipping process from shipping to the arrival at Amazon’s warehouse
- Make sure all product get received accurately in internal ERP system
- Improve/ Create new operational processes
- Update Inventory for brands
- Friendly, outgoing and a go-getter
- Data driven- comfortable using vlookups, Excel, etc
- Experience working in a warehouse environment preferred, but not required
- Detail Oriented and analytical
Please send me your resume to email@example.com and write Operations Associate as the subject.