To be determined.
This position will be responsible primarily for the front desk.
Essential Job Functions:
- Front Desk reception and phones
- Understands all aspects of phone configuration
- Listens to and answers voicemail messages
- Mails credits daily
- Mails Net 10 invoices
- Verifies COD checks from all carriers and writes customer number and invoice number on all checks
- Runs tape for scanning checks in batches of 50's.
- Finalizes yellow deliveries daily all route 1-4
- Post Cash Deposits for SF & PX
- Run and apply customer cancels
- Files previous days invoices in customer number order
- Runs end of day reports at 4:00
- Runs end of week reports on Fridays after 4:00
- Once a day replenishes supplies, and make sure Main Lunch room is presentable. Reports to Office Manager when supplies are needed.
- General clerical duties for Operations and other departments as needed
- Special projects as needed
- Arrive on time and ready to work each morning
- Take and return from all breaks including lunch as per assigned schedule
- Report all injuries to manager & Human Resources on day of event
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Clean driving record, insurable by SSF under company policy
- Report any change in your personal status (driving, address, phone, marital, births, deaths) to Human Resources
- Work consistent with SSF Employee Handbook, guidelines, policies and procedures
- Maintain a professional attitude with all SSF employees, customers, vendors and visitors
- Answer telephones in professional and courteous manner
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team based environment
- Work overtime or hours other than those normally scheduled whenever necessary
- Repetitive use of hands and arms
- Prolonged use of computer monitor
- 10 key data entry
- Professional appearance
- Strong organizational skills
- Use of AS400, and PC literate
- Attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
If you are interested in applying, please forward your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.