Fun environment, delicious granola bars, working for a mission based company.
The Demo Specialist introduces products to customers, provides product education, promotes sales and creates theatre in the store or event. This position also gathers consumer feedback for internal use. The individual must possess a strong knowledge of foods and food sanitation, have excellent customer service skills, and a passion for ReGrained’s mission and product.
• Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner.
• Perform product demonstrations in retail locations and external events.
• Work to ensure all demos are effectively and efficiently facilitated including set up, clean up and completing online survey for each demo.
• Sell product via samples, brand story, and personal experience.
• Creatively merchandise demo product.
• Work with brand representative to create a monthly calendar of demos based on your availability and the needs of the company.
• Work with head of sales to ensure ample product for demos is ordered, and that product is reordered after demos.
• Communicate with retailer regarding in-store product availability or changes in demo schedule.
• Maintain demo equipment as needed.
• Follow and comply with established procedures, including health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
• Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
• This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
• Previous experience conducting and/or organization store demos with ability to sell food products preferred.
• Passion for ReGrained’s misson and demonstrated food knowledge.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, able to knowledgeably and enthusiastically communicate product line to customers. Able to communicate effectively in English.
• Working knowledge and application of all merchandising expectations with a specific focus on attention to detail.
• Ability to perform simple math operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
• Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet.
• Proper use of knives, personal protective equipment, all other equipment used during preparation and clean up.
• Able to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the company, including evenings, weekends and holidays as required.