Those seeking careers in international development, education, or the non-profit sector will receive valuable training and are highly encouraged to apply.
We're a very small and friendly non-profit organization. Our interns will have the unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience and directly impact our organization's major projects. VADF currently runs one of the highest ranked high schools in South Sudan. In a country where only 27% of the population can read and write and less than 1% of girls and 5% of boys graduate from high school, secondary education is extremely important in developing the world's newset country.
- Interns are responsible for a variety of tasks.
- Creativity and a can-do attitude are necessary to succeed.
- Making changes to the website, contributing to social media, participating in correspondence with donors, and organizing volunteers are just a few of the day to day tasks that our interns do here at the VAD Foundation.
- Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- A strong and proven work ethic, and the ability to work independently in an unstructured environment.
- Good working knowledge of standard computer software, Microsoft Word and Excel, and internet research.
- A positive attitude and a sense of humor.
- Prior interest in African issues, especially Sudan-related issues.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to the attention of Yvonne Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Target Team Member Discount
- Eligibility for Health Benefits
- Flexible Scheduling
- Team Atmosphere
- General Athlete
- Crossed Trained in Every Department: Stocking, Cashiering, Salesfloor
- Guest Service
- Position Responsibilities Attendance
- Helping Guest
- Getting Tasks Completed
- Helping Guest
- Getting Tasks Completed
- Great Attitude
- Willingness to Learn
Go to Target.com/careers and select the Sausalito location
- A fantastic learning opportunity
- Fun office environment in San Francisco's Financial District
The winter internship begins in February and extends through the tax deadline. The internship will allow students exposure to a wide variety of tax work, and it is a great way to understand what life is like as a tax professional.
- Job emphasis will focus on the processing of tax returns
- Working with tax software applications (Pfx Tax, Pfx Engagement) to complete tax returns for review
- Computing quarterly estimates and other computations as needed
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Some tax experience is required
- Strong computer skills (Windows, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat_
- Ability to learn and quickly adapt to new software (CCH Axcess & Checkpoint, Pfx Scan)
- Excellent oral communication skills, with an ability to interact with a tightly-knit team of professionals with a range of tax knowledge
- Able to manage heavy workloads and projects, many on a time-sensitive basis
- Highly-motivated with ability to function well in a fast-paced environment
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity in personal and professional activities
- Experience processing tax returns, or completion of at least 3 tax classes
Please send your resume and cover letter to Carrie Walters at email@example.com
Monthly stipend or academic credit available
Nearo is the new way to exchange event tickets with other trusted and rated fans nearby. Using the latest in location technology, it helps buyers and sellers meet up in minutes to trade hard tickets and festival wristbands. We also just added eticket features so you can quickly trade and send PDFs. We’re looking for key marketing contributors to help drive distribution and usage at events in town (concerts, sports) and on campus, with the initial focus on the SF Bay Area.
- Social media: help manage Facebook, Instagram, and other channels
- Email marketing: help create promotional emails, track results, and drive usage
- Campus promotion: Identify key Nearo groups and influencers on campus, get in front of campus media
- Business Intelligence: Help create and manage user feedback loops, including through user testing, focus groups, and online analytics
- Create roadmap and event calendar for app distribution on campus
- Organize and run on-campus promotional events
- Assist with off-campus concerts and sporting events
- Full or part-time student at a Bay Area college
- Strong social skills and connections; people know you as an organizer and motivator
- Excellent writing skills
- Marketing, Communications, PR or similar academic focus preferred
- Ability to work 12-15 hours per week, and meet once per week in the SF office
- Can start as early as Feb 6, 2017 and commit to a 3-4 month term.
- Prior experience running social media campaigns
- Prior experience with email marketing content creation, tools management
To apply, send a brief intro highlighting relevant work and/or academic experience, along with your resume to Eric Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org. A stipend and/or academic credit (depending on school and major) are available for qualified candidates.
Growing pre-IPO design firm in the East Bay is looking for a Junior Accountant. You will be reporting to the Controller performing cash and credit card reconciliations and assist with budget/forecasting. Great entry level position for recent college grad looking for accounting experience. BS degree in Accounting with no experience okay; controller is willing to train.
- Cash and credit card reconciliations
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Accounts receivable
- Matching and entering credit/payment info into their system/software
- Light collection follow up calls/messaging
- Ad hoc projects
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Accounting
Please forward resumes in word format to email@example.com.
• Medical Insurance – 3 plan options including a high deductible health plan with HSA account administered by Aetna
• Dental Insurance – 2 plan options administered by Aetna
• Group Term Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Supplemental Life – administered by The Hartford
• Short Term and Long Term Disability – administered by The Hartford
• Flexible Spending Accounts – administered by Aetna
• Transportation/Commuter Benefits – administered by Benefit Resource
• Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
• 401(k) Savings Plan – administered by Mass Mutual.
• World Travel Protection
• Will Preparation
• Employee Discount in the amount of 30% (available immediately upon start date) for you and your immediate family.
• Gym Membership Discount
With over 1,700 stores globally, our vision is to become the #1 Retail Apparel Group in the world. However, we cannot do it alone. We are seeking individuals who aspire to grow and develop into true professionals and act like business owners. At UNIQLO, teamwork is crucial. We encourage team members to take the initiative and actively participate in all aspects of our business.
Our UNIQLO Manager Candidate (UMC) Program will prepare you to take on many roles as an innovator, a talent developer, a problem solver, and above all, a business leader. You will join a group of passionate and diverse peers for specialized training in our US based stores. Our program will give you the remarkable opportunity to drive an exciting and collaborative store environment that generates millions in sales.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fast Retailing does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or because of any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Our innovative training guides you in learning the core skills for success, such as:
- Become a business leader
- Drive store sales and profitability
- Motivate and manage a team
- Deliver UNIQLO’s fundamental principles of customer service
- Develop a balance of strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Develop a global perspective
- Thrive in an international work environment
- Immerse yourself in a new and exciting cultural experience
- Join a rapidly growing global company: Help drive U.S. sales to $2.5 billion by 2020 to become the world’s #1 specialty apparel retailer
- Change the world: Promote our corporate mission to influence and improve society through our unique clothing and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Uniqlo’s UMC Career Development Path leads from Store Manager Candidate to Store Manager and beyond to leadership areas in Uniqlo’s overall business operations. Learn more about Uniqlo employees’ stories at: https://www.fastretailing.com/employment/en/uniqlo/interview.html
- Bachelor’s degree
- Flexibility to relocate to various locations over the course of your career
- Flexible work schedule
Top Candidates Will Have:
- Strong leadership potential and work ethic
- Analytical and intuitive mindset to drive innovative processes
- Passion for customer service
- Ability to adapt and multi-task in a fast-changing environment
- Attention to detail
- Team player mentality
Please apply online for consideration: https://jobs.fastretailing.com/UNIQLO/job/San-Francisco-UNIQLO-Manager-Candidate-New-Graduate-San-Francisco-CA-94101/369622800/
We offer outstanding benefits and a competitive compensation package. Additional benefits are:
- Free Breakfast and Lunch. We have our own cafeteria.
- Discounted room rates with over 5,000 hotels worldwide.
- Work IPhone and Windows Laptop
The Westin St. Francis is part of Marriott Hotels and Resorts. Marriott is the largest hotel company in the world. We are seeking an exceptional service attitude for the entry-level position of Technology Service Manager. This is not an office or programming position.
The role will be assisting with a variety of technology needs both for internal and external guests.
- This person should be passionate about technology.
- Be able to comfortably conduct face to face conversation with different levels of customers.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates must be able to work flexible schedules. “Flexible” refers to being able to work different shifts including weekends.
- Reliable and on-time. This position requires submitting monthly time sensitive reports, 7AM work schedules and weekend schedules.
- Able to lift 30Lbs. Will be lifting Desktops, laptops and equipment during installations.
- College degree with emphasis on Business Technology. Minimum of one year work experience.
- Graduating College Students while currently working is welcome long as long GPA is not less than 3.0 (the higher the better) and able to pass requirements.
Basic Knowledge and troubleshooting of the following:
- Networking PC and Wireless Technology
- Desktop/ Laptop troubleshooting
- Windows 7 and MS Office 2007/ 2010
If you are interested, please go to www.westin.jobs/stfrancis. Look for "Systems Manager" and Apply.
Company Vehicle Use (during shifts).
The Hubert’s Lemonade ”Lemonator” intern will be an integral member of the field marketing team to execute field marketing activity in the assigned territory through in-store demo activity, guerilla sampling, working events and product deliveries. You will learn the necessary skills to execute against a brand strategy, engage consumers and support a sales organization through a myriad of tactics. The main responsibilities of role are to be the face of the brand to consumers, increase awareness of the brand through constant consumer interaction and sampling.
This role will involve pre-event logistics such as loading cases of samples and materials at a storage unit, on-site set up and tear down of materials, collecting photos and information for post-activity recaps. The ideal candidate is extremely outgoing, well-spoken, has a welcoming appearance and is a hands-on individual who can quickly establish relationships and work well as part of a team. They will have a thirst for excellence and have a passion for the sweet life with a desire to succeed in making Hubert’s Lemonade the #1 lemonade brand in the country.
- Actively generate trial & brand awareness of Hubert’s Lemonade through guerilla sampling, sampling at events, in-store demos, account seeding and influencer seeding
- Engage consumers to share product samples and brand information through friendly, consistent and professional communication
- Maintain reporting inclusive of the following: post event recaps, photos from activity, timesheets, expense reports
- Manage product inventory and resources
- Setting up and breaking down all equipment required for each event/sampling
- Identify opportunities to improve consumer experience both in store and in market
- Deliver execution with excellence
- Bring the JOY of the Hubert’s brand to life through your actions and execution on a daily basis
- Driving company vehicles to all locations within a specific region
- Other related duties as assigned
- 0 - 4 years’ experience in field marketing, preferably in the beverage industry
- High school diploma or equivalent, preferably some college experience
- Experience in promotional marketing or event execution
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with availability to work a 5-day workweek, typical days and hours vary from week to week and includes early mornings, nights and most weekends. Most workdays will be Wednesday – Sunday.
- Ability to work long hours including nights and weekends.
- Must live in the market - strong geographic knowledge of the market is a must; familiarity with greater region a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent at managing time, priorities and expenses
- Able to work independently while being a team player
- Ability to lift 30+ lbs. at a time
- Ability to stand/be mobile on their feet for up to 4 hours at a time
- Proficiency using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good driving record and daily access to a vehicle.
- A people person – Lemonators will be interacting with many consumers every day, often in a crowded event environment
- A joyful disposition, enthusiasm, energy and willingness to work hard
- Hubert’s Lemonade is an Equal Opportunity Employer, competitive salary offered. All majors welcome. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, criminal records and a drug screen.
* *Interns must be College Students
**Must be available for mandatory training May 16th-19th
**Must be willing to commit to working up to 35hrs per week in the summer
Interested candidates: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a statement telling us why you would make a great “Lemonator”.