To learn about the commercial real estate industry and to gain experience.
- The internship is part of the CREATE Summer Internship Program. CREATE is a collaboration between major commercial real estate association and works to expand and strengthen the commercial real estate industry. For more information about CREATE go to: https://www.createworkforce.org/
- Next Play Consulting: http://www.nextplayllc.com/
- Basic property management including tenant interaction on a tech-heavy campus.
- Support day-to-day construction and management of tenants expectations
- Possess an interest in day-to-day construction and management of tenants expectations
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adobe graphic art skills a plus to help with campus amenity marketing.
- An interest in LEED and sustainability is a plus as we will be starting/continuing the LEED & SITES certifications.
- An interest in large-scale construction management is a plus as we are undergoing a major park renovation where tenant interaction and website communication will be necessary.
Please send your resume to Heidi Yu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email, respond to the following short answers:
1) Why are you interested in commercial real estate?
2) Why are you interested in interning with Next Play Consulting (Please do your research).
3) Briefly describe your relevant experience from work, internship, school.
4) What are you hoping to learn from the this internship experience?