Dream of an exciting career in tech PR? Karbo Communications (www.karbocom.com) is a award winning, nationally recognized tech PR and digital agency serving some of the hottest technology companies in the world. We’re seeking a smart, confident, enthusiastic self-starter who is committed to a career in tech PR. There is an option for this position to turn into an account coordinator position upon the successful completion of the internship program.
As our intern you’ll support several client accounts. Candidates should enjoy working with the press, research, project management, writing and social media execution. Karbo Com provides a close knit, actively mentoring environment that fosters excellent work.
· The drive and desire to excel at tech PR (B2B and consumer)
· College graduate with a degree in PR, communications, marketing, journalism, English or related field
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
· Ability to take responsibility for projects and to see them through to completion
· A creative, strategic thinker
· A problem solver
· The ability to juggle several tasks at once. To be flexible with changing priorities and deadlines
· The ability to address obstacles to achieve goals
· Functions well as a member of a team
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· The willingness to sell stories, ideas and programs
· Strong knowledge of social media
· Experience in tech PR or marketing
· Experience with PR software such as Cision and Meltwater is preferred
Go to Handshake (https://app.joinhandshake.com/). Login and search "Public Relations Intern Karbo Communications"