Join us for an online presentation to learn about our new Master of Science in Business Analytics degree program.
RSVP on Eventbrite (You will receive a link to the webinar once you have registered)
- Classes begin Fall 2018*
- Taught by distinguished faculty
- Classes available on a full-time or part-time basis
- Complete in one year, full-time
- Innovative Curriculum
The program has 10 courses:
- Programming Languages for Analytics
- Applied Multivariate Methods
- Business Intelligence
- Data Management for Analytics
- Data Mining and Advanced Statistical Methods
- Machine Learning for Business Analysts
- Culminating Projects
- Plus three electives upon advisement
Rigorous, Real-world, Respected.
San Francisco State University's Graduate Business programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the gold standard for MBA programs.