Tuesday, October 24, 2017
High Tech/Information Technology
Type of Position:
All University students
50% at our facilty on 16th street SF , 50% in the city of San Francisco making sales calls. No car is necessary
Days/Hours per Week:
24-30 Hours/ Wk
25-30 hours. Business Hours Mostly. Option for Full Time.
Duration of Position:
We are a fast growing company that specializes in Renewable Technology, Sustainable Recycling. Seeking detail oriented individual to promote our services in the business environment, Two year commitment.
- Candidate will be interfacing with manager level business people through phone, in person, email etc.
- You will create new contacts and maintain database worksheets.
- You will canvass for new clients with extensive follow up.
- You will also be trained to accept materials at our drop off facility.
- You will be working there 1 day per week accept drop-offs for recycling.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively in English.
- Internet Proficient, Detail Oriented, Professional Demeanor.
- Candidate must communicate well in English and be fluent with Word, Excel, Google Docs.
- 2 yr college minimum, reliable references or job history.
- Extremely Punctual and Reliable.
- This needs to be your only job, besides school - no exceptions
How to Apply:
Will@ewasteSF.com, I will get back to you promptly.
Open until filled