Complimentary unlimited membership
In this Studio Coordinator role, we are seeking collaborative studio operations individuals who can flex in all areas of the Flywheel studio. The ideal candidate will combine both the positive customer facing attributes as well as the ability to learn the technical and mechanical components of our bikes and Torqboard. Team members should feel inspired to enhance the four wall experience, including strong guest engagement, maintaining a spotless facility, and focusing on informing all guests of the best membership opportunities.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide the highest level of hospitality and customer service to all of our guests.
- Focus on engaging all guests, inclusive of actively selling membership opportunities, class packages, and product offerings.
- Work as a cohesive team with all members of the studio staff.
- Willingness to flex in all areas with the goal of creating a best-in-class experience for all Flywheel guests.
- Ensure the studio and overall facility remains immaculate at all times, including everything from the bathrooms to the stadium and barre rooms.
- Quickly and efficiently facilitate class check-in.
- Assist Studio Manager in general day-to-day operations of the studio and provide timely feedback on all studio issues.
- Actively suggest retail merchandise that matches the guest's needs as well as processing retail purchases.
- Resolve guest concerns with the highest level of customer service.
- Maintain product knowledge; provide proper bike set up for all riders, ensuring first time riders receive information on bike set up, techpack, Torqboard, etc.
- Take part in all studio trainings including audio training, Torqboard training and troubleshooting, HVAC troubleshooting, bike maintenance and calibration.
- Willingness to perform all other duties as assigned by Studio Leadership staff.
- Ability to commit to at least three shifts in a week, including one weekend shift.
- Superior communication and customer service skills.
- Friendly and professional phone etiquette.
- Initiate tasks and perform duties with confidence and without direction.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for fitness, wellness and the Flywheel Sports brand.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early morning hours, weekends and some holidays.
- Strong computer skills.
- Flexibility to work in other studios within reasonable commute.
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time.
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30lbs.
- Minimum 1 year retail or customer service experience.