Medical, Dental, Vision all included.
Complimentary unlimited membership for Flywheel Sports classes.
Flywheel is seeking a collaborative, guest-focused, results-oriented Supervisor for our San Francisco, Market Street studio. This person will partner with the studio management team to provide a high level guest experience, while also maintaining an immaculate Flywheel studio. The Supervisor is a team-player, passionate about enhancing the four-wall experience and has a willingness to help lead the coordinator team.
The Ways We Fly:
Power Your Life: Communicate and exude Flywheel Brand principles in everything you do.
Guest Experience and Retention: We strive to create a studio experience that will excite people about their first time and encourage their continued loyalty. We do this by establishing an authentic and inclusive four-wall experience where our guests will leave feeling empowered and inspired to live a committed Flywheel lifestyle.
Team Cohesion: Flywheel is full of collaborative, performance-driven people. Our greatest success comes from our partnerships with Instructors, Field Marketing, and our Studio teams.
Cultivating a Vibrant Studio Community: Create an environment that is an oasis for our guests and employees to be the best they can be.
- Partner with studio management to provide a high-level guest experience.
- We take pride in our best-in-class Flywheel experience. You will ensure the studio and equipment remain impeccable at all times, including contributing to the overall cleanliness of the studio.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the studio, including implementing all Flywheel policies and procedures and coaching studio team.
- Our proprietary technology is a core part of what makes us successful. You will be trained to uphold and troubleshoot any technical or mechanical issues in the studio.
- Maintain Flywheel product knowledge; provide proper bike set up for all riders, ensuring first time riders receive information on bike set up, techpack, Torqboard, etc.
- Our studio teams work as a team and work efficiently. You are willing to perform all duties assigned by studio management team.
- Assist studio management in general day-to-day operations, including scheduling, inventory management, financials, etc.
- Focus on engaging all clients, inclusive of actively selling membership opportunities, class packages, and product offerings.
- Actively suggest retail merchandise that matches the guest’s needs as well as processing retail purchases.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer-facing environment is preferred.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong management skills in training, mentoring and motivating employees.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Great organizational skills.
- Passion for fitness, wellness and the Flywheel Sports brand.
- Flexibility to work weekends, holiday and evenings shifts; Ability to commit to at least five shifts in a week, including one weekend shift.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Flexibility to work in other studios within reasonable commute.
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time.
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30lbs.