Sportique is a multi-channel e-commerce company based in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood that also boasts a curated boutique in the heart of the city. We're small, scrappy, and are as close to a work family as you can find. The company has recently earned a standing in Inc. 5000's List of Fastest Growing Companies of 2016 and hopes to continue growing faster, stronger, better, and more intelligently curated. As a close knit team we value personality above all else.
As a Product Marketing Associate you will collect, organize, manipulate, and publish product content and data across several core ecommerce platforms, including Shopify, Amazon, and Ebay. With product curation at the core of our brand, your work will have a direct impact on the growth of Sportique.
- Manipulate and format product data in excel
- Optimize product listings across all channels
- Resize and assign product images
- Write product and brand copy
- Create brand pages and navigation
- Coordinate with marketing on product launches
Qualified candidates have a knack for the fine details, a passion for product marketing, a high level of comfort with spreadsheets, and an affinity for data management. Creative writing skills and experience editing images are great complements as well. At a minimum, we hope some of the following bullets are ways you might describe yourself:
- Proficient working within spreadsheets (Excel, Google Sheets)
- Experienced with basic image editing and manipulation
- Passionate about product marketing
- Personable, driven, and looking to make a daily impact
Please send a resume and a little bit about yourself and why you are interested in the position to email@example.com.