Peek Travel Inc. makes the world’s tours & activities easily bookable — anytime, anywhere. Our industry-leading technology, Peek Professional, empowers operators to better manage and grow their businesses. Peek.com and our award-winning mobile app connect people with everyday adventures that create lasting memories. CNBC labeled Peek as the “OpenTable for activities” and the New York Times called Peek.com “a site you want to visit again and again”.
Our finance team is looking for a contract-to-hire, part-time intern to oversee our partner payouts process and help with other special projects. This role is a great chance to gain exposure to the travel industry, SaaS, and payments operations. The intern will work directly with the Accounting Manager and VP of Finance, but will collaborate across many different teams.
- Ensure seamless execution of payments to partners/tour operators across the world on a daily/weekly cadence.
- Be the finance point of contact and liaison for all payment related partner support issues.
- Resolve payment issues using reporting and analysis in excel.
- Work closely with and review the work of an offshore team daily.
- Recommend and participate in process improvements for our partner payout process and related processes.
- Other areas that you may be involved with include chargebacks, processing invoices, paying suppliers, auditing employee expense reports and other ad hoc accounting & finance projects.
- 15-20 hrs/week of work at our SF headquarters.
- BS/BA in Finance or Business preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and experience manipulating large data sets in Excel.
- Clear communications skills at all levels.
- Experience in a high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
Any interested parties should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org