To be determined
At Tishman Speyer, we convert opportunity to value through our expertise in every aspect of real estate. Our global real estate professionals blend local knowlege and market-driven insights with an international wealth of expertise and experience. Levaraging their creativity, entrepreneuship and innovation, they collaborate across disciplines and borders to consistently create real estate of enduring value around the world.
- Assist property staff in maintaining efficient tenant relations, and ensuring tenant satisfaction.
- Answer all incoming calls and follow-up as necessary.
- Dispatch all incoming phone tenant requests with Angus work order system and radio calls for multiple buildings.
- Follow up on all work orders to ensure timely service and full closure of all workorders.
- Notify PM/APM of any repeat tenant issues or significant problems.
- Assist APM in mailing out rent statements monthly.
- Conduct monthly work order billings.
- Typing out, merging, and mailing all tenant correspondence.
- Assist APM in all tenant events and tenant relations programs.
- Assist APM with all AR/AP functions.
- Process and upload invoices to AX; the property’s accounting modual.
- Process memberships for 333 FIT; the building’s tenant fitness center.
- Provide support to ensure smooth operations of the property office.
- Coordinate all incoming and outgoing mail, overnight deliveries, and courier service.
- Oversee the building office files—organizing, labeling and filing at least daily.
- Stocking and ordering necessary office, letterhead and kitchen supplies.
- Maintain freight elevator, sprinkler & smoke detector shutdown requests and appropriate billing.
- Assist building staff members on projects and mailing as needed.
- Copying and other office services as needed.
- Coordinate all building contractor, tenant, and tenant construction certificates of insurance with offsite insurance monitor.
- Update phone books and emergency lists as needed, distribute to necessary staff members.
- Coordinate all building contractor access utilizing daily access report.
- 1 – 3 year’s of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Sufficient knowledge and ability to utilize following software: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Angus, MRI.
- Ability to effectively listen and respond to internal and external customers.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Works cooperatively with other team members.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong time management skills.
Send resume to Cameron Maharaj at CMaharaj@TishmanSpeyer.com