For thirty years, California Environmental Associates (CEA) has provided nonprofits, foundations, businesses, and government institutions with a range of environmental management, regulatory compliance, and strategy solutions. We currently provide consulting services in three main practice areas: Philanthropic Services, Recruiting and Organizational Design Services, and Regulatory and Compliance Strategy. For a more in-depth description of our services and philosophy, please visit www.ceaconsulting.com.
CEA seeks a responsible and energetic person to assist the Administrative Team 12-16 hours per week with the day-to-day operations of a twenty-five person environmental consulting firm. The Administrative Assistant will perform activities including filing and maintaining documentation, preparing general correspondence, distributing mail, and performing general office maintenance. The Administrative Assistant will support at least one client engagement and may support a variety of client assignments. The successful candidate will take direction, work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision, and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
· General office and kitchen maintenance, including maintaining inventory of supplies and equipment
· Route incoming mail and other correspondence
· Maintain administrative and client files and documents
· Client and staff meeting preparation
· Greet guests and perform other receptionist duties
· Troubleshoot and route basic computer questions and issues
· Other administrative tasks as needed
The successful applicant will have the following skills and qualifications:
· 2 years of experience in an administrative/office support role
· BA degree/equivalent work experience/currently a student
· Competence in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Experience with Dropbox and Google Docs
· Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
Desired qualities also include general good humor in the office and a passion for the environment.
Please forward a brief resume and cover letter or email note to email@example.com.