Gartner Consulting is the leading independent IT and business consultancy, helping clients define key IS/IT strategies, manage major technology initiatives, optimize business processes and operations though IT and telecommunications and achieve high returns on their related investments. Using Gartner methodologies, benchmarks and the full power of Gartner Research, we help clients to measure performance, optimize and create quantifiable business value, independently from implementation interests.
Gartner is growing its high-performance consulting team. Our business success is supported by the impeccable quality of our delivery, the trust we inspire to our clients, and the high level of experience and track record of our consultants. Our projects are mainly to large international and local accounts at strategic level. Local and global clients derive value from this team as well as from the participation of our internal colleagues.
Working with the highest levels of clients’ IS/IT and business management, Gartner Consultants have the opportunity to make a real difference in shaping/validating/auditing clients’ IT business contribution and Performance, in helping them successfully manage their Critical Programs or in defining their Go-to-Market strategies.
As a successful Consultant, you will:
• Gain understanding of the engagement objectives, of the client's strategy, environment and constraints and assure that recommendations can be implemented
• Analyze Gartner Research, leverage Gartner Consulting IP and methodologies, and prepare written reports and management presentations of analysis and recommendations, under the guidance of experienced Gartner consultants
• Leverage mastered classical standard methodologies such as financial analysis, causal analysis, risk analysis and standard consulting management skills such as facilitation, interview, etc.
• Participate as a member of Gartner teams into the creation of high quality non opposable diagnosis and actionable strategic results on clients’ behalf
• Develop and maintain client relationships
• Illustrate Gartner world-class brand by attitude and mind-set
• A graduate-level degree in business, technology or related field
• Demonstrable analytical experience with an established business and/or IT consulting firm or academic coursework
• Ability to write and deliver business reports and high-quality executive presentations
• Proficient use of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Natural passion to learn about the constantly evolving IT world — trends, services and products
• IT industry understanding and experience sought
• Ability to analyze problems
• Ability to make informed decisions and seek and accept guidance and coaching from team
• Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
• Fluency in English with bilingual speaking ability added bonus
• Autonomous, positive thinker, highly flexible and a team player
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Willingness to travel (potentially several days per week)
To formally apply for this role, please visit: https://gartner.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=00014318