Depending on the hours worked. If greater than 20 hours per week, benefits include medical, dental, vision and long term disability.
In this position, you will be responsible for conducting the day to day duties related to the organization’s finances. Further there are duties associated with the building’s rehearsal halls.
• Prepare weekly bank deposit (checks and cash)
• Prepare and transmit credit card batches, both scheduled (automated) and as needed
• Insure all deposit transactions are correctly and timely entered in the general ledger (Sage)
• Enter all chorister registrations, costume deposits and audition deposits in general ledger, including name, address and contact information and payment plans elected by customer (parents) on the registration forms. Registrations occur for Summer Camp, Fall and Spring and represent a significant volume of paperwork.
• Create and send invoices and statements to various types of customers
• As requested, follow up on 30/60/90+ day A/R balances
• Assist in financial aid process – compiling documents for committee review, preparing offer letters (using mail merge), following up on un-returned offer letters, compiling status information in a tracking spreadsheet, etc.
• Respond to inquiries from customers and colleagues regarding tuition account balances
• Address bank account reconciliation questions
• Assist with the reconciliation of Development and Finance records
• Verify and process vendor invoices for payment
• Complete check runs on a weekly basis and as needed
• Prepare and complete annual 1099 processing
• Sales & Use Tax filing
• Assist in the maintenance of electronic and physical filing systems for finance and accounting documents
• Assist with annual financial audit
• Assist with merchandise sales and other miscellaneous tasks at chorus performances and events
• Assist Director of Finance & Operations with miscellaneous accounting tasks as requested
Rehearsal Hall Duties
• Manage the scheduling and contracting for rehearsal halls.
• Consult with Chorus School Administrative Director on SFGC hall usage.
• Schedule security guards based on rehearsal hall usage
• Consult with Director of Finance & Operations on hourly rates, discounts, annual contracts, etc.
• Obtain certificates of insurance from potential renters
• Order and maintain office supplies.
• Manage maintenance of copiers, requesting and overseeing service as necessary.
• Ability to analyze, organize and process quantitative data quickly and accurately
• Strong organization and prioritization skills
• Detail oriented
• Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Shows demonstrated ability to take initiative when appropriate
• Learns quickly
• Friendly and outgoing personality
• Technologically savvy and knowledgeable
• Resourceful; able to use logic and reasoning to solve problems and complete assignments
Able to work independently.
Contact Mike Grade, by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org