- You'll get to work with one of the coolest marketing teams at a cutting-edge robotics company!
- These guys are literally making robotic exoskeletons that are helping people to walk again.
To assist MARCOM with logistics including tradeshow planning, demo scheduling, scheduling, reservations, coordination, shipments, employee travel, and report outs.
• Assist marketing director & PR teams with 2-3 week upcoming event update
• Assist employees at tradeshows with making hotel reservations
• Assist ambassadors at tradeshows with making hotel & flight reservations
• Assist marketing manager with booth messaging & layout
• Assist marketing manager with shipping of booth & marketing collateral
• Develop detailed tradeshow checklist for planning & guidance
• Assist sales & onsite consultant with completion of tradeshow checklist
• Assist IR, PR, & MARCOM with notifications for any critical events
• Develop integrated content calendar worldwide
• Assist marketing director in post-show report out videos
- Still in school
- Able to be onsite a few days a week
- Crazy passionate about getting things done
Email Carly at email@example.com.
We're helping our friends at Ekso out with this internship and will send your resume right to the hands of the hiring manager!
Send: updated resume (make it good, no typos!) and a few sentences about yourself!