If you have the skills necessary to thrive in a fast paced environment, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine career opportunity.
At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line results.
The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from all other real estate service firms.
The Assistant reports to the Property Manager. The Assistant is familiar with all aspects pertaining to the daily operation of the assigned properties and supports the Property Manager and Director(s) in establishing favorable tenant relations, maintaining the properties in a first-class manner, carrying out all administrative duties, and quickly responding to tenant requests.
· Draft correspondence to and from owners, tenants, vendors and management.
· Assist Property Manager in the administration of all leases. Respond to and coordinate tenant service requests and inquiries regarding operation of the building.
· Maintain orderly property files, including tenant, vendor, insurance, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and property files.
· Assure collection of all rent on the first of the month. Generate aging reports and provide updates and follow up on outstanding A/R, advising Senior Property Manager of collection problems. Assess late fees on collections received after the tenth of the month after consulting with Senior Property Manager.
· Create and update Lease Abstracts for each tenant.
· Coordinate all deliveries and move-ins/move-outs.
· Process all tenant requests for special work. Obtain estimate, provide proposal, order work, and invoice tenant for such work. Coordinate with Engineering department where necessary.
· Maintain work order system.
· Update and maintain all Property Information Books.
· Update, track and maintain Certificate of Insurance lists for tenants and vendors. Request new or renewed certificates as required.
· Update, track and maintain Property Contact Information Sheets.
· Establish and maintain “Critical Dates” report which lists all tenant anniversaries, lease expirations, options, rent increase dates, etc.
· Responsible for processing of all accounts payable. Based on budget guidelines, accurately code invoices for Property Manager’s approval. Generate purchase orders per company policies. Match invoices to PO’s, and complete invoice data entry. Oversee data entry function for certain properties in the case where data entry is performed by others.
· Responsible for calculating and processing tenant bill-back for submetered utility consumption.
· Review Pre-Posting Report for accuracy prior to posting of rents to tenant accounts. Generate and review rent statements and sundry billings, and ensure delivery of accurate rent statements every month.
III. Tenant Relations
· Visit with primary tenant contacts and provide ongoing communication to create and maintain favorable relations between tenants and management. Maintain tenant relations log.
· Responsible for day-to-day tenant calls. Follow through to 100% completion on all tenant requests. Coordinate all tenant events.
· Coordinate Fire/Life Safety Procedures training for tenants.
· Coordinate move-in of tenants. Provide Welcome Package, keys, coordinate move. Arrange for welcome gift.
IV. Building Operations
· Be familiar with the terms and specifications of all building service contracts. Continuously monitor the performance of vendors and service contactors and conduct regular meetings with contractors to ensure optimum performance.
· Conduct regular inspections of the buildings.
· Periodically review service contracts and prepare and administer all bids for services.
· Relay complaints, problems, special cleaning projects, etc. to Building Engineer; follow up to ensure task completion.
· Conduct and document periodic inspections with Janitorial Supervisor. Ensure that the property is being maintained in a Class-A manner.
· Issue keys, card keys, parking access cards, etc., utilizing building-specific software program.
· Maintain dialogue with engineering department to ensure that all service requests are addressed in a timely manner.
· Direct Engineer in the completion of building maintenance.
V. Tenant/Building Improvement Supervision
Coordinate access to building for contractors. Attend construction meetings as directed Sr. Property Manager. Notify tenants in advance of any construction activity that will impact building operations or the tenants’ conduct of business.
Bachelors Degree plus minimum three years administrative experience required, preferably in real estate.
Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and any specific software as required. Proficiency in Yardi Voyager, MRI preferable.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com and reference the job title in the subject line.
No Phone Calls/Agencies Please
Equal Opportunity Employer