- 20% off all our yarn collections
- Free yarn bin! We continually stock a bin with yarn to play with. Grab some whenever you like.
- Love Fest will promote you and your talents as much as we can! We appreciate your contribution and want to do whatever we can to support your professional development.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about marketing and social media tools and their ability to connect to new audiences. You will help create and implement Love Fest’s marketing strategy, expand our footprint on social media and perform outreach to leading industry and lifestyle influencers. In this role, you know how to dig into analytics and improve SEO. You love creating clean, aesthetically-aligned design pieces for use in marketing materials and media. You’re nimble, enthusiastic about our work and dedicated to the social mission at the heart of our business.
• Lead the development and implementation of an integrated marketing strategy
• Establish and enhance engagement through Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram. (Extra points if you know your way around Ravelry or just have the determination to help establish our presence on this fiber arts industry hub).
• Create a campaign for SEO improvement
• Implement Google Analytics
• Perform research and PR outreach to relevant industry publications
• Assist in product photography
• Create marketing materials, new newsletter templates and graphics
• Other projects as assigned
• Advanced social media platform skills
• SEO enhancement
• Google Analytics
• Proficiency in Photoshop & other graphic design programs
• Excellent writing, editing and research skills
• Great interpersonal skills, good sense of humor
• Role up your sleeves vibe and an understanding that the inside of young businesses can be scrappy!
• PR outreach experience
Please send the following application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “2017 Fall Internship”:
- Cover letter telling us a bit about you, what you’re passionate about, and how your experience relates to the qualifications listed above
- Examples of design work or other relevant experience