Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Marin Bee Company LLC
Type of Position:
San Francisco, CA
Days/Hours per Week:
Part Time, variable hours depending on number of credits
Unpaid - Intern will work for class credits
Duration of Position:
Marin Bee Company is looking for a responsible, creative, energetic individual to assist with marketing,
analytics, and expansion research for our budding company. We produce high-quality, natural skin care
products with honey and beeswax as base ingredients, and supports the SF-based nonprofit Planet Bee
Foundation. The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing, has good organization skills, and works
well in a collaborative environment. Interns will be working with our marketing specialist and CEO each
week, as well as be in the office with Planet Bee staff.
● Report weekly analytics, including marketing ROI, email, social media, and website traffic.
● Events marketing and scheduling
● Working with and expanding the company’s spreadsheet system
● Researching boutiques, bloggers, marketing software, etc. to help the company grow.
● Opportunity to volunteer with Planet Bee and attend their events.
● Energetic and enjoys working collaboratively with a team.
● Self-motivated, independent worker.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills.
● Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, good Internet skills. Adobe Photoshop/Photo editing
● Related background in business and marketing.
● Proficient in social media.
● Willing to work some weekends/off hours for events or workshops.
How to Apply:
Please send a resume to:
CEO Debra Tomaszewski at firstname.lastname@example.org