Opportunity to work in a growing organization.
Until December 2017
CA Spice Basket is looking for a highly energetic, creative, and self-motivated individual to assist with marketing and customer research for our growing company in Burlingame.
We sell and mix high-quality spices, herbs and custom spice blends.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing, and have good organization skills.
The Intern will be working in our marketing department. The candidate needs to be sales oriented and outgoing, and have a focus on customer service with the goal of developing long-term and repeat customer relationship while maintaining a high standard of compliance with all company policies and procedures. All Interns are expected to have strong sales and communication skills and have the ability to work as a team and individually.
- Help prepare weekly analytical reports and monthly documents. Monitor and follow up with emails, social media, and the company website.
- Schedule and participate in marketing events.
- Research restaurants, hotels, and small businesses for potential customers.
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with all customers, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill.
- Excellent strong customer service and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office software.
- Proficient in social media.
- Can explain and sell the company products and services.
- Interest in food helpful
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org